Saturday, January 3, 2009

House For Sale, Jamestown Michigan

Yes, my house is finally up for sale. If you haven't visited here before and taken the tour, I am listing a link to previous posts for each room to make it easier for you. So let's go!

Front Door Foyer and Staircase

Living Room and Dining Room

Parlor

Breakfast Room and Back Porch

Kitchen

Upstairs Front Bedroom (facing street, east)


Master Bedroom (windows to the south)

Library (and stripped back bathroom)

Bedroom (door leads to balcony facing east)

Attic(third floor) and Garage


Back Garden (daylilies and other perennials)


Herb Garden

Front Garden (irises)

You can search more articles by clicking on the labels list on the right.



Please check out my other blogs at:
Thyme for Herbs
An Herbal Bedfellow
Tickling the Ivories

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every room is so beautiful! Best wishes with the sale.

Jane O' said...

Thank you, Mildred. I appreciate it. We need all the well wishes we can get.

Anonymous said...

I really like your house. I hope you sell fast so you can move to your "next" dream home!

Decor To Adore said...

This is a lovely home! I would hope it won't be on the market long.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a wonderful beautiful home! Someone is sure to discover it soon!

Lucy Corrander Now in Halifax! said...

Think how many people would like to live in a house like this!

I hope you find really nice people to buy it from you so you know it will be in good hands.

Lucy

Newport Realty said...

Nice House. I like courtyard of this house. Hope you find good buyer for this beautiful house.


Newport Beach Real Estate

Lots in Samara Costa Rica said...

Hello I want to congratulate to them by its site of the Web of the excellent looks like entertained and very good very to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my Web site.