Friday, January 2, 2009

The Attic and Garage


Three stall garage, two have electric door openers. There is also another door in the back of the middle stall going out to the back yard. Easy access with our tractor/lawn mower. It works great when we have parties set up in the garage for our guests to get to the gardens.





We might have to go up again and take these pictures at night. The windows caused the photos to be dark but you can get the idea. The third story is the same size as the house. The ceiling is 12 feet high in the
middle. At one time there was another bedroom on one end but the walls have been removed. Only the area of the painted floor remains as a reminder of what once was.


This house is for sale! Go ahead, take a tour! You can search individual rooms by clicking on the labels list in the sidebar on the right or on the post called
"House for Sale" listed on January 3, 2008.

Please check out my other blogs at:
Thyme for Herbs
An Herbal Bedfellow
Tickling the Ivories

7 comments:

sandy said...

Sure wish I could buy it! Mine will probably go up for sale in about a year. I love your house! I'm sure it will sell quickly.

Mary said...

Mike would love the 3-car garage! I'd love the attic :-)

Lucy Corrander Now in Halifax! said...

Aren't attics wonderful?

Every house should have one.

Lucy

Sharilyn said...

Wonderful Pictures! My husband's grandfather is Dr Bulthuis. I had to pick up a flyer when I took my two daughters to the doctor this week. My 4 year old points at your house and says "that's great grandpa's old house" she knows from stories that grandma lived there when she was a little girl like her. Maybe she will be the next doctor?

Josha said...

You are doing great job.
Recently I bought 2 car portable garage in reasonable price.

Josha said...

Hello
Recently I bought 2 car portable garage in reasonable price.

Villa Trinity said...

Villa Trinity Decor gives you great decor ideas, come visit my blog :D your was awesome by the way. Keep it up